Time to start opening up

1. 4,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Daniel Andrews and other premieres need to start opening up the states NOW.

We have done our bit and now it's time to be brave and put people back to work albeit in a measured way. Curve has been squashed and the R number is below 1. What are you waiting for

Doubling down with an extended lockdown will only make things more difficult on so many fronts it will overwhelm people and paralyse the Government.

I fear that the premieres to busy playing politics haven't even got a plan in place so I can just see the excuses now. We are now in a postion to open up the state and we are developing a plan to return to normality this is a complicated process and we'll get to you next week with the way forward.

Worse still will come the excuses when we become a basket case and Government starts making statements like - we have never been in this position before, we made some mistakes along the way, we have learnt and this government is doing everything within its power to ensure all Australians/Victorians will prosper. Had we known what we know now we may have not gone so hard and opened up things sooner. This is the classic what, cause effect scenario. The What - Poor decision making, no science. Power mongering, no common sense, The cause - Incompetent government(s), The Effect - we turn into Venezuela

The problem is that there is no real science taking place here it's all scare tactic politics and preying on ignorance. If you believe in the official Covid 19 figures then you believe in the tooth fairy. The truth is most likely is that actual Covid 19 infections is well under report (estimated) and deaths are being over reported (estimated) and don't even get me started on China.

We have been sold a pup without a doubt. Dumb leadership leads to dumb decisions which in turn leads to dumb outcomes.

BWfrown.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.