To execute or to not execute, page-61

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I am angry and disgusted with what has transpired..

Before the latest fiasco around their transfer, prior to this whilst against death penalty was prepared to accept and respect Indonesian laws. Indeed I stated if was asked to sign a petition against their execution I stated whilst I would not sign it, whilst would equally not sign another petition to support their execution in respect for Indonesian sovereignty.

That has all changed after latest fiasco. Why I should be seeing selfies with smiling Indonesian chief officials on our national news broadcasts for men who have shown rehabilitation as we know in their final hours of life being treated with such indignity and display of paramilitary force compared to other prisoners transfers is clearly a political stunt with these poor men's lives used as theatrical display for political purposes. Totally disgusted and angry and my partner's reaction to planned bali holiday is we should consider going somewhere else if this is the distain and disrespect they have towards Australia by the Indonesian government.

Sentiment - Bloody angry and disgusted

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.