TON 6.67% 1.6¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi nl, My personal feeling is that a potential avenue for Ton to...

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi nl,
    My personal feeling is that a potential avenue for Ton to get into production and or revenue near term would be to JV in some form, a deal with GK to utilise their plant and literally start trenching ore to the plant.
    To me a drill programme may be very time consuming and I'm sure relevant contracts could be worded pending further resource definition/security of supply etc.
    What better place to also pilot test than using a refurbished mine on your doorstep?
    GK/AMG will want to deal as I believe their remaining ore is of only 5% tgc.
    Simplistic thought is often the best I find. I wouldn't think any deal with GK would upset further dialect with other potential clients.

I personally believe the next 6 months or so are potentially going to be rewarding/changing for Ton.
    I spend a lot of my time developing individual and group relationships and personal opinion in Graphite and Triton. It is quite clear to me, that the clients/end users that I have repeatedly stated would be preferred have not yet seemed to make their move and or confirm their security of supply and supply chain. I do anticipate progressive developments soon enough once relationships are built and again simply that is why I hold here.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $24.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $2.716K 174.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 309844 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.