POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

TOTAL DISDAIN TOWARDS SHAREHOLDERS BY POS MANAGEMENT?????

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    - Very brutal sell-off today. Already 60M+ and counting. One or more of our top 10 selling?????? Your thoughts??????

- 79% of SHS rejected the remuneration report at the last AGM. And yet POS management seem to think that it is ok to keep the status quo. I personally find this as complete disdain towards SHs by POS management. Am I alone with this feeling? I recently contacted POS management to raise this issue. However, I don't have much hope of POS management aligning themselves with the wish of SHs. What is the use of these AGMs then if 79% of SHs vote against the remuneration report and POS management can tell them to get stuffed by going against their wish? I suppose it is legal. Otherwise, POS management would not do it. But, as far as I am concerned, it is neither moral nor ethical. And it should not even have been legal to start with.

- To my request of POS management taking part of their salaries in shares or take a temporary pay cut, POS management is of the opinion that our management team is ''la creme de la creme'' and as such, their salaries are warranted!!!!!!! Supposedly, they will not take a salary cut but will just leave!!!!!!!! And then, we will not be able to attract such marvellous individuals we currently have working for pos!!!!!!!!!!! .

- Shareholders are the only reason why this company is still afloat to this day IMVHO. They are the ones who have provided the funds over the years. Unfortunately, much of these funds have gone towards management's massive salaries. In return, POS management have brought this company on its knees, very close to collapse. Hopefully, we can turn things around now that we have a new CEO.

- Government in Canada are providing financial help to their nickel miners in forms of substantial grants. Nothing of the sort here in Australia. In fact, the resource minister left nickel out of the critical mineral list. Now, she is saying that green and dirty nickel need to be differentiated. There are completely empty words IMVHO. She had the chance to support the industry. She turned her back on us IMVHO and it really angers me to hear her utter these meaningless words. Support us or come out and say straight that you will not support us. But don't try to have the best of both worlds. I see this as hypocrisy. So many Australian families are hurting because the Australian government is not doing enough to help Australians IMVHO. Lucky Canadians who were not abandoned by their government. Come on Australian government. If Canada can do it, you can do it!!!!! Do not abandon us!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.02K 2.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 38100509 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2969878 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 2420778
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.