UFOs vs religion, page-4

1. 6,472 Posts.
    Religions are very big on self promotion and claiming to be the only true path to G.d, the only people with accurate knowledge, that Christ, or Muhammad, or whomever is the only course of salvation. You hear from religions already that any potential alien visitation is demonic, they are demons and the minion of Satan.

So they fight for the singular status of their religion being the one true religion following the one and only Christ, so it stands to reason that the next fight for them will be to render any other sentient beings in this universe as less than human and demonic.

To my way of thinking, if an alien race can traverse the vastness of space and arrive on earth then they have established peace and cooperative unity on their planet, so they will be far more spiritual, whatever that means, than humans who love nothing more than conflict, disunity and establishing differences to keep us all at each others throats.

This UFO stuff is getting damn real. It's very hard to dismiss it now considering the sources it's coming from and I've had my own interesting experience that defies a simple answer. I have a feeling that the universe is teeming with life, both sentient and other. The thing that interests me is that if we ever do communicate with aliens I hope somebody asks them if they believe in any kind of G.d. The answer would be most illuminating. If they say, NO and can still traverse the vastness of a universe, that would be very telling.

We just aren't that special and CountClark is probably right, we must all prepare ourselves to be anally probed. I just hope I don't discover something about myself that I hadn't realised after the procedure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.