AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Kalenn, As you know I do agree with what you are saying. But...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi Kalenn,
    As you know I do agree with what you are saying.
    But regardless how right or wrong some holders posts may seem I do believe much of this would have been avoided if holders were kept informed.
    There may be good reason they cannot say much about finance so fair enough on that one for me personally.

I actually think the fact that AVB is silent on everything is the issue creating so much angst.People go on about finance but if we were kept informed on other goings on holders would not be making such negative assumptions.Believing finance was imminent for 3 months when clearly it was not just made it more frustrating.There may be good reason for that but who would ever know.
    PR is about keeping shareholders informed and when you keep them informed you keep them comfortable in their investment.
    We have never had that from AVB.
    The result now is holders are losing patience and pushing back.It is normal human reaction and exactly what a company seeks to avoid by undertaking even the most basic of PR.

This may sound harsh but this is something that has been so completely lost on management to the point that I am now a bit embarrassed for them.Some may not agree but I cringe at the wasted opportunities littered through the quarterlies.

There is good news although just an assumption.We have an AGM soon and I think that may make a big difference.Why?Well considering the who ha on these threads who would want to head an AGM within weeks and not have a change in plan or tact underway.I certainly wouldn't.lol
    images.jpeg

For the record from the dictionary.

public relations
    the practice of creating, promoting, or maintaining goodwill and a favourable image among the public towards an institution, public body, etc
    the methods and techniques employed
    (as modifier): the public relations industry
    the condition of the relationship between an organization and the public
    the professional staff employed to create, promote, or maintain a favourable relationship between an organization and the public

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.