AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

waiting for avb-sir moment

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Cant wait for our moment in the sun
    big difference in the total amount of shares in these two company's and of the minerals they mine, but hey nickel (who would of guessed), just proves to me money is still out there and I watched it jump from 30 cents to over 4$ today rode Avb to 24 cents last time didn't sell just kept buying happy to wait for mine, jorc and financing arrangement strange thing is didn't twiggy forest get hauled through the courts for statements to the markets without proper contracts in place glad the guy pulled it off. Dont believe in tall poppy syndrome myself but has our company kept us informed YES told us of intentions YES moved forward carefully and recruited the right people along the way YES, so all the day-traders whom Dont think we will be building a mine in the future go back and read the press releases You have been given plenty of heads up just look at the title of the last release ASSESSMENT SUPPORTS FAST TRACK DEVELOPMENT. Anyway once the funds and banking arms get hold of shares in the company its to late and the rise I expect will be stratospheric happy to sit back and wait have done so for a few years now, will be going to Brazil for the commissioning hoping to do this mid next year. With copper consumption increasing by 600,000 tons per year and accelerating I Dont expect our (conservative) 8 billion dollars of it to be left untouched regards thedoors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.