AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Tony, Agree Tony it can be very hard for long term holders to...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Hi Tony,

Agree Tony it can be very hard for long term holders to accept the situation, if you look back at the timeline and SP, money tied up, opportunity lost and I am sure many just look and hope they get money back, nothing new here, ASX is littered with such views.

I bought yesterday and I think I would be safe in saying that you would go nowhere near a buy, right? I like what I see with AVB so it's easy for me, but perhaps something else will give some sollice. Since the $23m placement in mid May, AVB has traded over 250m shares at a vwap of around .98 with enough volume days and bot activity to tell me that perhaps Mums & Dads did not play a big part in these quarter of a bil trades. This followed Glencore, Blackrock and Appian buying into AVB and now holding over 35% with only upward holding announced so far, we can say in excess of 600m. I think the question right now is will we see the FML and the JORC reportable Ore Reserves statement anytime soon. Perhaps this is the reason you hold Tony, even if it's only your subconscious looking after you

Cheers
    Phil.

As always DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.