AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

DHC Yes, I agree with a lot of your sentiment, it's the bit...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    DHC Yes, I agree with a lot of your sentiment, it's the bit about the board not doing the best thing once it was known that the bank's were playing silly buggers that I disagree with.

I'm seeing an improved PR effort at the moment which I am thankful for. That also doesn't mean I'm seeing as much as I want.

I believe the company's focus is on PR/communications last. Their priorities are always about building the company rather than the share price. As an investor with a long term horizon that wont impact me negatively as the cycle will look after the share price eventually. In fact, long term it will look after me better in many regards. However, I do wish on this issue they'd learn to mine and chew gum. There will be people who want to exit before I do.

In spite of that though, I continue to see a preponderance of negativity from posters even when the company is starting to move in the right direction on PR etc. I'm even more over that negativity than I am the clumsy PR story of the past.

Just for the record, we gave them a very vocal opinion at the AGM around these issues. I'd like to think that the private proxie group helped move them.

PS Balian, yes...
    Last edited by Kalenn: 20/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.