SPL 2.25% 8.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

$1.15 broker valuation

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Not sure if posted before. Had a bit of spare time on my hands and came across below site:

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Forecasts?s=SPL:ASX

"As of Nov 28, 2015, the consensus forecast amongst 5 polled investment analysts covering Starpharma Holdings Limited advises that the company will outperform the market. This has been the consensus forecast since the sentiment of investment analysts deteriorated on Jun 15, 2015. The previous consensus forecast advised investors to purchase equity in Starpharma Holdings Limited."

"The 2 analysts offering 12 month price targets for Starpharma Holdings Limited have a median target of 1.13, with a high estimate of 1.15 and a low estimate of 1.11. The median estimate represents a 41.25% increase from the last price of 0.80."

Anyone with further access to the 3 broker reports within?

The $1.15 as good as it sounds at current levels appears extremely conservative to me, and does not factor in any of the blue sky potential , eg Vivagel alone for example commands a $1bn market and Starphama already have EU approval and from previous reports we know commercial discussions are already well underway.

I also spoke to Dave from EquityStory who are very bullish and believe this could be anything, and are expecting some big news announcements surrounding Vivagel early next yr (could be Jan or earlier, which is only a wks away) and for anyone who knows biotechs, they move big time well in advance of any news and/or milestones. Just simply way too much going on for this to remain stagnant.
    Last edited by pachelbel: 01/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $35.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.6¢ $132.9K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17507 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 7636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.