SDV 3.13% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

3500 hypotheticals...in which of the following scenarios (if...

1. 664 Posts.
    3500 hypotheticals...in which of the following scenarios (if any)would you be happy to let INL go on without constant negative scrutiny:

Scenario A - Intec for the 2012 FY acheives a $2.5 million NPAT however share price remains at 1.8 cents. Projects continue to progress however without visable contracts. Cash at bank sits around $3 million and cash burn remains steady.

Scenario B - Intec for the 2012 FY acheives a $5 million NPAT however share price drops to 1.4 cents. Projects continue to progress however without visable contracts. Cash at bank sits around $5.5 million and cash burn remains steady.

Scenario C - Intec breaks even for 2012 FY however shareprice rises to 2.4 cents. Projects continue to progress however without visable contracts. Cash at bank sits around $1.5 million and cash burn remains steady.

Scenario D - Intec breaks even for 2012 FY and shareprice remains at 1.8 cents. Visable progress on contracts and INL has teamed with two large companies (eg Ashanti and Iranian Minerials Co.). Cash at bank sits around $1.5 million and cash burn remains steady.

Scenario E - Intec makes a $1 million loss for 2012 FY however shareprice rises to 4 cents. No visable progress on projects and contracts. Cash at bank sits at $1 million and cash burn is reduced significantly.

Scenario F - Intec makes a $1 million loss for 2012 FY and share price sits at 1.8 cents. Excellent progress on projects and INL has formally teamed with four large companies (eg Ashanti, Japanese Major (RE), Chinese Major and Iranian Minerials Co.). Cash at bank sits at $1 million and cash burn is increased slightly.

I guess what I'm asking here is what are your most important factors in priority for INL to prove management are performing? Just shareprice?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.0¢ $154.9K 312.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4081 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 98700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.