FFG 0.00% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

1.9M Could go 50c, page-44

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Graphite 101,

I appreciate your input in this thread. Please continue to update us if you have any information or news about the company. Since almost everyone is losing money including myself with FFG investments, nearly everybody has lost interest in the potential of the company which you described when the prices are dropping everyday so please don't be too harsh on them. One day when the share prices run quickly which will come and then most investors be more receptive to your description of the potential of the company. In the meantime just hang on and you will be rewarded.

I remember a similar case, where there was one particular person who gives us a lot of information and analysis on another company, EVE investments when the share prices of EVE was rising - he was worshipped as a genius and everyone appreciate his in-depth comments on the company nearly every day. Do you known what happens next? EVE share price falls apart and then most people started losing money - nobody ever ask him for any review and analysis of the company anymore. So don't take it too hard, once FFG shares start rising - which I believe will happen soon - then everyone will appreciate your analysis and comments of the company again.

Cheerio,
    Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $6.482K 589.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2261839 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 474998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.