OVT 6.45% 3.3¢ ovanti limited

Some good commentary above. This is one of the things that makes...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Some good commentary above. This is one of the things that makes IOU an interesting play I think; the fact that Indonesia has the worlds 4th largest population at 276M people, just behind the US at 320M. Of course it is not as wealthy and is only the worlds 10th largest economy, but it is catching up rapidly. A huge percentage of the population are "un-banked" or "under-banked" and this is changing rapidly; people want to be "banked" as it is a symbol of progress and prosperity. IOU has a ready-made platform that allows the un-banked to be validated, obtain legitimate accounts and to transact the way we are used to in Australia...this is a core part of IOU's proposition. As noted above the value of transactions is set to grow exponentially as more of the population become part of digital/conventional/cashless banking via providers like IOU. And this is before anything is written about BNPL, which is simply a new bolt-on product, albeit an important one. Incidentally the population of SEA is around 650M. It is easy to see why this is such an explosive opportunity as these economies establish parity with the rest of the world. Well worth dissecting that operational update @Verplak85 references above as the strategy is well laid out. Indonesia is a major part of IOU's future success in my view and its Malaysian experience is the springboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 3.1¢ $159.2K 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5305 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 304130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.8¢ 3.0¢ 1746367
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.