OVT 16.7% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

I guess that's the problem with so much noise on this thread....

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2063
    I guess that's the problem with so much noise on this thread. People miss the good stuff sometimes. We've all written about the prepaid digital inventory in the past being a big gainer for them - Last quarter they reported an 85% increase and that was before they got their hands on the $10 million capital raise. To me it is a no brainer that they will keep raising this inventory and churning it through. Somewhere around a 3% to 4% instant profit - and that's another big thing that a lot of people don't get - IOU is cash flow positive. The only reason the last two quarters were a negative was because of legacy payments they have to make from bad decisions of previous BOD. Otherwise IOU is in profit already.

They have said in many statements that as they grow, they are looking at profitability all through their offerings. They won't be racking up massive losses like the other BNPL's as they try to get market share. We have a proprietray platform that can be expanded at little cost and we already have profitable parts of the business.

I'll be very curious to see Q1 ANN and what sort of prepaid digital inventory they have increased to.
    Last edited by 61289439: 24/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.447M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.924K 872.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 24942931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14491514 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.