OVT 0.00% 4.1¢ ovanti limited

After talking to afew mates with a hell of a lot of experience...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    After talking to afew mates with a hell of a lot of experience on this today, the general consensus on why the price didn’t run today is.
    1- wasn’t put through a a price sensitive announcement. Won’t flag up many many investors and brokers portfolios.
    2- the price is being manipulated by broker/s to hold the sp back, without big buying pressure there easily able to do this, again buying pressure not arriving while there’s no PS announcement
    3rd- the price being pushed down is to scare you and me out of our shares, think something isn’t right or frustrate us into selling.
    remember all, time in the market will prevail, those that will sleep easy tonight are the ones knowing that this sp is going to be a thing of the past in a month or 2. If you can’t wait that long I suggest taking a look at your trading plan and seeing what is best suited for yourself, 2 months for a 100% or more return in my opinion is extremely likely.
    hold tight, the asx isn’t for the faint hearted, money makes people do anything they can for themselves. This big boys playing games are wanting to make money, just enjoy the ride with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.