OVT 0.00% 0.7¢ ovanti limited

CIMB Bank from my research is a technologically inclined Islamic...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    CIMB Bank from my research is a technologically inclined Islamic bank that has a reach all over south east asia, indo, thai and headquartered in KL.

If IOUpay were to partner with such a bank and offer their data payments systems and integrate their software, they will capitalise on their data payment business, Data mining and BNPL capabilities. this is a great revenue stream. The future is for banks to offer their customers such as SMEs and retail groups BNPL and electronic payment systems. BUT don't banks have the resources to develop their own BNPL and have their own payment system program? if you actually used a bank software system as a customer in KL, you'll find they are severely lacking. IOU software probably trumps it and is 10x user friendly. Trust me I've used bank online software... it's rubbish. Banks are just not interested in developing it, they want to offer a financial solution and make money doing it. They will leave IT development to companies like IOU, ipay88 and other gateways.

What i can say it CIMB is more forward in providing online solutions for their customers based on the link below. they also focus on commercial lending, this will match with IOU b2b model, perhaps they can offer micro financing to small business. A marriage with IOU would be a match made in heaven and should take both their businesses to new heights.

IMO DYOR.

https://www.cimb.com/en/newsroom/2021/cimb-wins-four-awards-for-customer-driven-sme-initiatives.html
    Last edited by Consistent1: 05/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.