OVT 5.88% 1.6¢ ovanti limited

I bought when it was ICU and got onto a thread of some guys...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I bought when it was ICU and got onto a thread of some guys buying big amounts. One or more maybe or is still here that posts regularly and seems to be in it for the long term, a few others I have seen trade it and flip flop with their views. I sold enough to free hold but know I cant time the highs and lows as I am not a trader and this is a stock for a lot of big fish to play with thats for sure. I have most bnpl stocks but IOU is a good one for my limited financials skill breakdown and I wish I had more. I dont like when people talk it up and up while they sell out and I think that is really unnecessary for the small amount of holders here on HC. If I think they are fkd and im out I will post it here as soon as my order is placed to sell. The pump and dump was all over FB and a few other sites but IOU seems to be on a decent path now all the old board have been moved on or did it them selves. The big boys you refer to seem to be ramming the little guy each day to get what they want from what I have seen. All the best for any trader or holder. I hope you have a good look at what they are doing as management and discard all the white noise they may be a day late here or there but I think they do ok with news etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $18.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $52.04K 3.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 819705 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1160804 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.