OVT 6.45% 3.3¢ ovanti limited

Im in at .52cents, next week should be a scare, yellan and...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Im in at .52cents, next week should be a scare, yellan and powell gave interview last night and bidan this morning all good news. I'm waiting to average down i'm going to put an order in at .38 some time next week depending on sell off from jobseeker scare, that brings my average down to .45cents. Products works well, its already in stores SEA customers are loyal shoppers and love their brands with an increasing middle class and China having a fit many companies are moving production to SEA over the last decade as you can see in their own economic reports. so at worst this is a dollar stock at best in a few years this is a 7-10 dollar stock, SEA customers are fundamentally different to America and Europe customers, the west have had well established brick and mortar businesses, SEA evolution is in the digital age. I would not be surprised if IOU out performs the bigger BNPL, you can't think like the day to day traders, create a thesis and develop some conviction that you are right on it if in doubt, revise, correct and believe.

Yea my depending how the economies is going my second parcel will be next week, and my last parcel is moving from Z1P to IOU in a few years if IOU can get the marketing right and get the onboarding and product offers are correct. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 3.1¢ $159.2K 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5305 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 304130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.8¢ 3.0¢ 1746367
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.