OVT 6.45% 3.3¢ ovanti limited

In my opinion this has been sold off in quarterly because lot of...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    In my opinion this has been sold off in quarterly because lot of Robinhood investors in here that are following the Bnpl/bitcoin movement trying to get, by chance and not research, the new market Darling.
    Most of new investors don't do proper research on the company, don't know how to read a 4C and get washed of by the swing movements created by the Market Makers.

That's what's happening when you don't believe in the fundamentals and as someone else was pointing out, some jump in around 60c and are now 33% down, which makes it hard to be rational. We all went through that at a point and the market doesn't have an easy learning curve unfortunately.

I'm pretty chill with this company, seeing the $ burned per quarter, the amazing amount in the bank and management fulfilling the busy pipeline of Q1, that's impressive!
    Imo we're in very good hands and will not need any other CR for a while!

As most of Mum and Dad investors, I have been burned in the past and will probably be in the future. However if I can give my 2c, its better to look at the fundamentals and (try to) put the feelings aside. It's hard to be in the red, but next big swing, if the company continue in the right direction, will probably be towards and hopefully beyond 1$.
    GL to all, I bought more at 42.5, with first parcels at 22.5 and 14.5 (yep Kevin I doubled down in the Gap that has been closed haha)

Cheers everyone and chill, build your position if you feel like it and don't expect to have an Ann every week!
    They already deliver a lot and create a real business here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 3.1¢ $159.2K 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5305 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 304130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.8¢ 3.0¢ 1746367
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.