OVT 11.1% 0.8¢ ovanti limited

Thats is the biggest load of nonsense I've read on here in a...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Thats is the biggest load of nonsense I've read on here in a while.

Management are based in the region with established connections, this proven buy the strategic signing of partnerships in past 6 months.

54 million in the bank to execute a plan which takes time. If everything isn't 100% it's better to take an extra month instead of just put it out there because the IOU SP on the ASX is struggling.

These guys don't want to be after pay or Z1P, they want to learn from there mistakes and be better. That includes growing slower and more sustainably IMO.

I'm happy for those few that got in to APT at $2 and sold at $169 or when their CGT cleared. I fell sorry for those that got in high and now it's below their buy in. I however don't expect IOU to do those similar figures. I'd rather they become a buisness that has makes revenue which results in a steady SP increase year on year.

Hey it's highly unlikely I know more than you, but that's my thoughts on the situation.

I'm holding tight to my shares, I think alot of people have finally broken to the long period of daily manipulation and now sentiment change. There will be regret it if they miss the bounce in the coming months.

Impatient people are giving up their shares to those that have been sat waiting patiently since the CR hoping it will eventually go down to the 28/29c gap, once they have accumulated and are satisfied with their holding your not going to get them back. Supply and demand will drive the SP up and you'll be left with another story to tell about how you had such an such amount of IOU at this average blah blah blah.

My 2c worth.... but definately DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $95.87K 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1162531 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2258000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.