OVT 11.1% 0.8¢ ovanti limited

Hello,I'm trying to workout if your deliberately trying to down...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hello,
    I'm trying to workout if your deliberately trying to down ramp as you want to buy into IOU at these discounted prices, or your other investments... probably SPT failed to live upto your expectation and you feel all businesses in this sector are dogs. I'd be pissed to if I didn't sell SPT at $1.93 and it retraced back close to its start point. Hopefully if you still hold SPT you will see blue skies again soon.

Here at IOU we remain positive due to nothing fundamentally changing. Progression demonstrated by the strategic hiring of experienced personnel to align with executing the road map as out lined clearly.

I could go on and about all the positives, but just don't really find it necessarily important to justify to a down ramper like you. Hopefully you get your fill today as obviously you wouldn't be wasting your time here for any other reason.

I nearly forgot to mention... $54 million in bank, pretty sure that's going to be a huge benefit promoting the final product this highly experienced management team have been trialing and perfecting while we've all been wanting rocketships, lambo's and islands.

I agree there has been some excitement prematurely, but it was all justified. Those that have just got here will do extremely well. Those that have been holding over past 3 months will no doubt be frustrated after the the initial pump and dump followed by daily BOT action and manipulation to drive and hold it down. That won't be sustained once IOU breaks away.

So please @vamosvikel either accumulate quietly and enjoy the IOU ride or go back to SPT threads and spread some positivity, I hope you guys start trending up too as it improves the sentiment towards our sector.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $95.87K 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1162531 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2258000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.