OVT 11.1% 0.8¢ ovanti limited

Thanks for sharing @cosair, interesting views and far more...

1. 4,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5002
    Thanks for sharing @cosair, interesting views and far more balanced (in my opinion) than your first comment about about $0.01.

I broadly agree with your comments about not much to show for in the past 20-odd years. I dug through the financials from 2014-2020 and wasn’t enamoured with what I found, however that was all before the new management team came on board and a new direction was taken.

As for the SP action, I would normally associate “pump and dumps” with companies like FFG, 88E, CRO, XST, etc. To my mind IOU is slightly different because they ended up with a material difference: $50,000,000 additional funds in the bank, followed by a bunch of positive partnership announcements. Perhaps I’m a bit biased - quite likely - but it seems more than just an orchestrated P&D, and even if it was the latter, then IOU have done extremely well out of it. And they didn’t immediately fritter any of that money away - the 4C showed it was barely touched, awaiting their marketing campaign and BNPL hard/digital launch.

All of that gives me comfort.

Thanks for responding more fully, appreciate it. I’m always up for a critical discussion of IOU, positive or otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $95.87K 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1162531 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2258000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.