OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

I believe the company will take a Product-Led Growth Flywheel...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I believe the company will take a Product-Led Growth Flywheel approach.

The Product-Led Growth Flywheel is a framework for growing your business by investing in a product-led user experience. In this framework, the experience is designed to generate higher user satisfaction and increased advocacy, which in turn drives compounding growth of new user acquisition.
    It depicts 4 sequential user segments that correlate with stages in the user journey from awareness to evangelism—evaluator, beginner, regular, and champion—and the key actions that users need to take to graduate to the next stage—activate, adopt, adore, and advocate.

Creating this kind of customer experience takes experimentation, something Amazon has become extremely good at. Once a growth flywheel is spinning growth will accelerate.

IOU has really shown great insight to bring this product to make and now the real work begins. Getting the flywheel right can take time and as such reporting monthly numbers before the flywheel has traction would be a wasted exercise. Imagine the company tries experiment 1 for the first month and user growth is exceptional. They report it to the market and the share price rallies. Then the company tries experiment 2 the following month and this experiment yieldS poor results. The company then has to report these soft numbers to the market because they committed to reporting early when they didn't have to.

The product is only a fraction of the work required. It's not a build it and they will come type scenario. We're aware of the growing competition so it's extremely important for IOU to nail down the flywheel before promoting user growth.

This is of course my opinion and when you stop and think about it, it makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4006169 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.