OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Hi Aussie, Nice early start mate.....I think this article...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Hi Aussie, Nice early start mate.....

I think this article highlights why we are all so frustrated with the lack of operational update announcements from IOU. Clearly the person that has written the article has only been able to gather the information available to them through researching ASX announcements and looking back at IOU SP to state percentages. It's hard to be critical of them as it's pretty accurate if that was all you had to go on.

Here lies the issue, that is all a large percentage of investors will be seeing too, if they have only joined HC $1 club recently then they are only getting a fraction of what was on here 3 months ago. No offence intended to those guys like Doug, Mondy, yourself and a few others that have started coming over to share the great research and developments from the other forum. I'm just saying future investors aren't seeing what we all know is happening behind the scenes.

I'd strongly suggest anyone wanting to do a deep dive get on face book IOU group and get the link to the other forum, where you will find a very active chat room, but for those that want just the factual info and not banter there are sub pages that strictly only contain past anaylisis, charts and broker data etc.... It won't take long till you realise IOU SP is on the verge of heading north again in the very near future, in 6 months or another 2 or 3 quarters there are going to be some people regretting selling, or not investing. Exciting times ahead for those patient LT holders with diamond hands, to those that have only just discovered IOU welcome, your timing couldn't have been more perfect.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2227653 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9931971 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.