OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

Thanks for sharing @kevin103It's certainly worth considering the...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Thanks for sharing @kevin103

It's certainly worth considering the risks. I think the competition was always going to be there much like any new high demand product or service, where there's money to be made businesses will follow.

Not all of these players will survive much like what happened with the digital wallet space in the SEA region. We'll probably see some consolidation over the coming months. To be honest the acquisition by Pine Labs to pick up Fave was smart. That's a big audience with a lot of usage analytics to target them more effectively with BNPL. With that being said, IOU may look at growth by acquisition as well. This of course would lead to another cap raise but it's an effective strategy used by Z1P and APT.

Without knowing the current numbers IOU are producing we really have no idea how good or bad things are going at the moment. With continued lockdowns as you mentioned and no news the price will continue to drift lower. I still think the share price and the fundamentals are out of alignment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $252.5K 16.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2187714 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 433613 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.