OVT 0.00% 4.1¢ ovanti limited

Regarding the Ipay88 cancellation, either way it's not good,...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Regarding the Ipay88 cancellation, either way it's not good, right? If it's not cancelled and they're just not signing up any merchants, then that's pretty bad, right? If it has been cancelled and they didn't announce it to the market, that's also bad. Maybe Ipay88 have decided not to renew...

How will Razer be any different to Ipay88, Myp1 and Easystore? Like I've said before, regardless of how this is integrated, Razer merchants will need sales calls from IOU to close the deal. BNPL companies have hundreds of sales staff making calls all day, managed by experienced sales managers. IOU have 50 l a z y employees that are used to doing nothing. They seem to be great at high level sales based on networking and contacts within Malaysia, but this doesn't translate into the type of selling needed for BNPL companies.

Look at their site, does anyone honestly think any high level merchant will sign up with IOU? They're going to have rely on the smaller merchants but lack the hustle to get these onboarded. The whole 20 years experience is related to speaking to executives from large institutions, where the gestation period is months.

I've been slowly selling my position over the last week and was hoping someone could convince me otherwise. The writing does seem to be on the wall and as the old saying goes; if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and acts like a duck... it's a f.uk en duck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.