OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

You have got to be joking, right? Fail with BNPL? It's a product...

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    You have got to be joking, right? Fail with BNPL? It's a product offering as part of a suite of products not the entire company.

Malaysia has secured Pfizer vaccines and now has the highest vaccination rate in the world at 400,000 a day. Hard to swallow all the commentary about the Government doing nothing. That's an incredible milestone in only 6 weeks.

IOU has $50M in the bank (give or take), which ensures the company can continue to operate at the same pace, and partnerships which are just about ready to go live (if not already) that can get the right attention with marketing when the time is right. And with Malaysia's vaccination rates the lockdown measures will surely start to ease. But more importantly, that will mean Malaysia has a real chance at turning it's fortunes around.

Sentiment around BNPL is changing. It's here to stay. Even Big4 banks who were down playing BNPL are thinking twice. This I know first hand. It may not always be what it is now, but it'll always be a capability/functionality that is a standard in the payments landscape.

It's still too early for me to pass judgement on IOU. I think they've done an incredible job to set themselves up and protect the company from the current situation. So I'm holding tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.42K 894.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2246065 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1089401 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.