OVT 25.0% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

Interesting Mondy that you “think IOU management have executed...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Interesting Mondy that you “think IOU management have executed exceptionally well” – baring communication (which we all agree with) and IDSB.

Yet, you don’t seem to give them any benefit of the doubt at all regarding the IDSB purchase.

I too think they have executed well, - thus the reason I do give them the benefit of the doubt in the grey areas we were discussing above.Also, I haven’t seen anything concrete that shows that they may be incompetent or not fair dinkum. To the contrary. They have done plenty of things that seem quite smart, and they seem to go to great lengths to do things by the book.

My biggest criticism of them to date is perhaps they don’t sell themselves enough. For example, I would have thought that asx announcements on Sengheng, Gintell and HP at the time they happened would have been appropriate and gone down well all-round.

There has been plenty of negative speculation about some of the things that aren’t clear but for me there are quite possibly valid explanations for everything. This company has been put under the microscope by many over the last 6 months (primarily due to the fall in SP) and I haven't seen any solid evidence that would cause me to seriously question their integrity or business acumen, which again, confirms to me they do - up until now at least - deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Let’s hope that things get cleared up over the next few months showing they deserved the benefit of the doubt during these times. There are plenty of indications that it will be.

Of course, as usual, all IMO, and DYOR etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.56K 3.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 16975769 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8409747 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.