OVT 9.09% 1.2¢ ovanti limited

Hi Kelvin, welcome back, I think you still scare of Atome, here...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hi Kelvin, welcome back, I think you still scare of Atome, here is my 2¢

• I guess you right, 'no loyalties in business these days' especially we still in pandemic, all these payment gateways they fxxx around with all the BNPL providers. I guess this would be one of the reason why IOU want to buy IDSB (It's a unique competitive advantage, 36k mid class customer.. bla bla.. all these has been discussed to dead)
    • Our deal with ipay88 has been delayed not terminated.
    • Atome just signed the agreement with iPay8, but it hasn't gone live yet (it may take another year) . It took Rely almost 7 months to go live with Razer after they signed the agreement in last Dec.
    • Have a look those Malaysian local giant merchant we onboarded so far ( Senheng, HP, SenQ , TMB and KK, without IPay and Razer yet)
    • Don't be afraid of competition, eBay got beaten by a small local Chinese company(TaoBao) in China and now Taobao became Ant Group's C2C arm.
    • I really like those "blue hose" and automotive merchants we have signed up (Bottom 40% income groups) + 36k civil servant ( Middle 40% income groups), plus Paul mentioned in his recent interview we are expanding to rural area, I think the BOD know what they doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $9.622K 868.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 832572 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 419931 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.