OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-25870

1. 16,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3140
    If you want a balanced view then that is what i am providing the counter balance to all the back slapping that goes on here about how well IOU is doing.

I am only providing a cautious view, not a negative view. If people cannot accept it then just put me on ignore its simple.

I would be happy if Atome followed in IOU's ipay88 footsteps after IOU has gotten a good number of merchants onboard from ipay88 deal Instead IOU is again playing catch up now to Atome despite IOU having the head start with ipay88.

Yes I expected more progress from IOU, but not from expectations i set for them, rather it is from IOU's own business roadmap presentations they released to the market several months ago that raised expectations.

Ok to say covid has impacted IOU's plans but then we see every other bnpl competitor powering through the same covid conditions to setup effective partnership and executing them well without blaming covid for lack of progress.

Mind you it is in the same timeframe since March when IOU announced the ipay88 partnership that Atome has secured vital deals and funding, Hoolah got bought out, Split has signed up many big name merchants and gotten additional fundings, Pace and Rely continues to grow strongly. Krevido expanded to many other new country markets from its Indonesia base.

Here we are 9 months later reading the same ipay88 update from iou since March quarter report. Yes we have Razer deal but it is progressing as slowly as the ipay88 onboarding it appears. Let check back in 2025 at this pace. Thoughts?
    Last edited by kevin103: 12/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17553344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.