OVT 9.38% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

That is a fair post Caldy.The amount of posters here that cannot...

1. 15,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3110
    That is a fair post Caldy.

The amount of posters here that cannot find a single thing wrong with management's decisions is astounding.

The parrot line here is always how well management is doing.

Well if one does not challenge and question, how can there be improvement?

The saying that no one is perfect, heck that must not apply to IOU management LOL

So - as I have said before, the reason the sp is at where it is now imo is due to management deferring expansion to SEA amongst other issues.

Time is essentially money and they delayed expansion for a good quarter or 2 has put themselves well behind the pack now with all other peers surging ahead of us.

In the last quarter report IOU SEA expansion is back on - well I doubt much progress would have been made with same current travel restrictions now. They seem to not have caught on with using Zoom and MS Team meetings where they can get in touch with potential suitors in Indonesia, Phillipines or Vietnam, all very good markets to get a foothold into.

Instead IOU here committed to spend 82% of of its cash reserves to become even more Malaysian centric. Imagine using that cash to expand into Indo, Philly etc.

Another issue here is with MYIOU 1.0 - appears not up to the task and we now need MYIOU 2.0 ?

Is there not enough BNPL apps out there these days where IOU could have studied intently to combine good designs and avoid bad elements to at least make MYIOU 1.0 a better app than it currently is? BNPL apps isn't exactly a new thing where IOU is pioneering in an entirely new industry?

All I can say is the sp went downhill once SEA plans were scrapped, App design appears poor and $41mil or 82% cash spent to become 1 country centric instead of regional expansion.

Right now - we are playing catch up once again and it is reflective in the current sp.

Also - where in the god's name is the funding warehouse deal? The market just looks at IOU and see we currently only have a about $20mil to fund BNPL transactions - they know how far that will go and do not see any near term exponential business growth and aren't even bothered going to invest here.

Last edited by kevin103: 18/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $20.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $137.6K 8.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1533298 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 167405 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.