OVT 5.88% 1.6¢ ovanti limited

BS! His posts are completely disingenuous and you know it. They...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    BS! His posts are completely disingenuous and you know it. They actually have the opposite effect of up ramping the share price, as most readers of this forum see through it. I got so excited a few weeks ago when he said he was taking a break from the forum and supposedly putting Kevin on ignore. Repeatedly berating holders with different opinions and imploring them to sell and move on is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The little troupe of schoolyard bullies that follow him, calling each other ''legends'', should be the ones that stay off the forum and let us discuss the facts.

Everything Kevin has said has been absolutely spot on, communicated in a straight to the point matter of fact way. Ryzie, and his band of muppets, constantly reply with essays focusing on pedantics and never once acknowledging that he's actually correct.

In saying all that, there is a chance for another IOU ''pump'' if they can get the app actually functioning correctly and expand into other territories across SEA.

Regarding the IDSB acquisition, maybe there is some long term benefit regarding licenses etc. but at the time the share price was in the 30's with momentum. All that was needed was a firm announcement on expansion plans and it would have pushed back to 50c. They could have then raised money and maybe looked at the IDSB acquisition at that point.

Management are the reason that IOU have wasted their potential and the share price is 16c. They cannot manage the share price and communicate with shareholders effectively; the APP is absolutely broken and there are hundreds of bad reviews; the recent mid quarter update showed no growth; they were way too slow with rolling everything out and the partnerships and first to market message have been BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $38.67K 2.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 827500 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 952556 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.