OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Kev I certainly don't believe your comment about making good...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Kev I certainly don't believe your comment about making good money because your discussion through the share price decline indicates otherwise. Anyway, I'll leave that where it is.

As for calling the company a dud it sounds like there's really only two metrics that you judge a business on. The share price and cash at bank, both of which are temporary. You said they deviated from the roadmap but in reality the roadmap is a guide and dates can change because of external factors. The roadmap is still in play and the company is well placed to achieve the desired outcomes. What should be considered when judging the company is how well they were able to adapt to those external factors that were out of their control.

I fear that a lot of what I'm saying is lost on you and we're going to have to agree to disagree. I mean from my point of view you gave the company less than six months to achieve the outcomes from the roadmap which isn't feasible. The only things that changed in that timeframe was the share price and distribution of cash which seems to coincide with your change of opinion about the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.133K 251.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2775809 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7040927 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.