OVT 0.00% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

Haven’t gone through the posts for quite a few months now. Have...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Haven’t gone through the posts for quite a few months now. Have spent the morning looking back through the last month(obviously a lot of posts). I haven’t seen any direct mention of BNPL funding(I may have missed it though - or it could have been from ages ago). If IOU was my business and I was going into BNPL my very first thought would be how am I going to fund this? Because I can’t take on BNPL and then run out of money. That would be a killer. No use building everything perfectly even, but not having the money to lend. Ok. $50 mill was raised. Some have said it was opportunistic, some say no. I initially thought that this was the money for lending out. But no. It should have been figured out way before this where the money was going to come from. And for me, this is supported by the fact that IOU has now spent this money on ISDB. So. What I want to know is where is the BNPL funding coming from? Because it has to be a concrete source. It needed to be locked in before the lending started. It has not been answered for me on this forum. It hasn’t been answered for me by the company. Why hasn’t it been ans wered by the company? If it was locked in, then there was no reason not to say. And I believe this is one of the biggest effects to the share price. People look at IOU operating the BNPL without the info of where the funds are coming from in the long term. So where are those funds going to come from when ISDB is fully paid for? We have an AGM in Feb(I think). I wonder how they will answer this question then?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.