OVT 12.5% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

You may understand the market but you have the maturity of a...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    You may understand the market but you have the maturity of a high school kid. Even your latest "contribution" you present an article that exclusively quotes a BNPL player on the ASX while providing examples of other companies failure. Followed by some tactless marketing for their Harvey Norman outlets providing 0 value or credibility. Then using this to fuel the exact same rhetoric you have posted possibly 100 times. That's not even an exaggeration, even if someone agreed with you it's nothing beyond spam at this point.

I think your valuation prediction was on point and I sold my holding before it could hit the current range. I think the market is waiting on figures to prove the value of the acquisition and this is the range it will sit until proven otherwise. I am still optimistic on going long with IOU and I will be timing a re-entry some time next year but I'm not leaving capital sitting idle over Christmas. If I didn't have the time I would probably just let it sit and wait it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.936K 1.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 16634099 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1943763 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.