OVT 0.00% 2.1¢ ovanti limited

Serious question Kevin. In this post you say that you bought...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Serious question Kevin. In this post you say that you bought back in teens after getting out 30s to mid 20s. You have mentioned that you are doing this for the next pump. My question is are you doing this for a short term trade or are you going for a longer term view? If you have bought in in the teens I assume that you don’t see much more downside. Would that be correct? If it is now a trade how will you play it? Ie wait for a pump and sell into it with no price target or follow it up with a stop? I assume that you are in for the trade and not long term. To give disclosure, I have an average of 34 cents having bought in a range of 16-60 cents. I am in for the long term and am confident that I will at least get my 34 cent average back at some stage. For what it’s worth, here is my 2 cents worth on where you are at. You were gung-ho on IOU. You reversed your outlook which is understandable. You felt that you were attacked and that is understandable. You have got your own back and that is understandable. But when is it enough? I believe you have decent analysis to offer and would appreciate seeing that as it would make for a balanced discussion. You still see money to be made in IOU just not how most others see it. Let it go and tell me what your plan is. I’m interested. It may give me food for thought as I’ve bought all the way down to low 20s and have lost confidence in buying more. That’s ironic because I still see potential for the longer term even if it’s not the lofty heights that I once envisaged. I have money aside that I could buy at these low prices. So why don’t I? I have a lot of eggs in the 1 basket now with IOU so don’t know if I want to put any more in. I’m still thinking about what to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.49am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 75000
Last updated 10.10am 21/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.