OVT 12.5% 0.7¢ ovanti limited

That's a valid point, I can't claim they are unique compared to...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123

That's a valid point, I can't claim they are unique compared to the pure BNPL options that are all trending down and then ignore other lending options (companies) that are all doing well comparatively. But you could argue they are still the outlier with the facilities they offer compared to the companies you listed, although they are probably bottom of the pack in terms of short term SP trending.

To be fair there is a lot that differentiates them from ALL of the above, I don't want to harp on but I can't see them being dislodged from taking a share of the market in SEA. The difference in the mentality, lifestyle, adaptiveness and openness to technology across Asia compared to western culture is also chalk and cheese. They are massive digital consumers and the MYDigital initiative is going to drive MY in particular forward even further. BNPL is used as a competitive option on legitimate digital platforms. Here, BNPL is just an option at the cash register that will most likely be used by people already in debt with credit cards to find a new line of credit.

This opens a can of worms for the competitive options within SEA itself too but that's another story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.680M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $47.64K 5.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5940815 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1124804 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.