OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

I agree with what you're saying but I also think it's wasted...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I agree with what you're saying but I also think it's wasted energy saying it. This is really what online forums are like and as much as you and I want everyone to be considerate, it's not going to happen. There will always be someone saying it's a dog stock or weak hands. When the price goes down, those that said, "dog stock" feel vindicated. When the price goes up, those that said, "weak hands" feel vindicated. It's all just a part of the whole. You can't have correct unless you have incorrect. You can't have kind unless you have mean. I think we just have to accept it and focus on the what you choose to let in.

I like your posts and I certainly don't think it was a bad move to protect capital. No one else can say what was right or wrong for you in your circumstances. Judgement and opinions will come whether they are welcomed or not. Accept that they are there but choose your own way.

I personally don't like seeing morningstar valuations but they're out there and some people follow them. I accept that but I certainly won't be following those valuations. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.104K 276.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2839912 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7032552 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.