OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

You know in the 90's there was a journalist that wrote an...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    You know in the 90's there was a journalist that wrote an article about Amazon titled, "Amazon.toast". in this article the journalist pointed out a lot of trivial things about the Amazon business he considered to be terrible. The Wall Street journal released a similar article titled, "Amazon.bomb".

The Amazon share price tanked after these articles were published. This didn't cause Amazon to change it's business model or it's processes. Amazon is one of the biggest businesses in the world today.

The point is, everyone has an opinion, it doesn't mean it's correct. I wonder what those journalists are thinking today?

As for your comment about it "already has played out", I'll leave this quote from Simon Sinek about the infinite game of business:

"In a finite game, there is a clearly defined end point and there are winners and losers. In an infinite game, all parties are working to keep the game in play. There are no winners or losers, but rather those that drop out of the game due to a lack of will or resources to continue playing
    ."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.104K 276.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2839912 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7032552 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.