OVT 0.00% 2.1¢ ovanti limited

Kevin.You have no faith in management. That's your call. You...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Kevin.
    You have no faith in management. That's your call. You hold and are waiting for the next pump. Therefore you see money to made in this regard. So let's talk about this plan of yours. When do you see it happening? I assume within the next 12 months otherwise it wouldn't be worth holding. On a 16 cent share price, what profit are you looking for? 4 cent and 25% gain? 16 cent and 100% gain. Or higher? You hold so I assume that you don't see further downside and if it does go down the chances are small in your opinion and worth the risk of holding. If it did go down, what would have to happen for you to sell? Or if it goes down are you not concerned because you would still see it returning to above what you paid for it? How will you approach it when the pump comes? Follow the price up with a stop loss or do you have a price target in mind that you will sell at? These are genuine questions not meant to catch you out later. No one knows what will happen to price in the future. We all make our decision and play the game. Yours is a different viewpoint. I would appreciate you being specific about your ideas of your trade as I may learn something. For example I am toying with the following - I already have quite a few shares at average 31.9 cents. I'm starting to think to myself, do I keep buying at these low levels? After all, I've been buying from 60 cents down. I still believe that price will at least get back to my breakeven of that 31.9 cents at some stage. Because of this, do I try to trade with future money on the ups and downs and try to make extra money that way? Because if I get caught in the trade at these prices, I believe that I would still get out at a profit. Seems to derisk it for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $36.19K 1.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 182094 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 1465800
Last updated 14.53pm 21/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.