OVT 12.5% 0.7¢ ovanti limited

So many bitter ex holders come into these threads make it...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    So many bitter ex holders come into these threads make it unreadable. The quality gets drowned out. But I think that in between the 95% pf the negative rubbish that Kevin spits that there are some truths. The company has no skin in the game and don't care about the SP. They make that very clear with the way they treat the market; Leaving every announcement until the last minute, not updating certain aspects that could help the SP, being so ambiguous about the IDSB deal and generally not maintaining any healthy comms with their share holders. I wonder if this is a side effect of a Malaysian based company being listed on the ASX.

Does this reflect how they run the business? No, and I personally think that they are building a well rounded fintech company with tonnes of potential and lateral movement. But it's being locked in this range until they prove value on paper, so for me what is the point of investing now? It won't get pumped like Kev says, if you are pip trading this stock you are wasting your money. So many other good stocks to trade, heck BRN has been giving away money most Friday's for months and they are the biggest meme stock on HC.

Go long or go home. I will be back in the next few weeks when the volume inevitably picks up towards the first decent quarterly. Hopefully to hold long term but I will have my stops in tight. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.680M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $47.64K 5.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5940815 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1124804 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.