OVT 0.00% 2.1¢ ovanti limited

This is a comment on human psychology that is relevant here...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    This is a comment on human psychology that is relevant here because it is a place where people can use a keyboard as a tool to communicate. The same with Facebook where my recent experience that I will talk about comes from. I sell things on Facebook Buy Swap and Sell a lot. Got to get my money for IOU somewhere ha ha. Anyway. We have a couch. It reportedly cost $4500 brand New Years and years ago. We got it 2nd hand for not much. It is still a solid couch but not pretty because the cushions are stained and have a couple of tears. We have had it inside but with a blanket over it. Perfectly fine in my opinion. Anyhow. I listed it on FB Buy Sell for $30 thinking it could be possibly used inside with a blanket, outside undercover where it wouldn’t matter if it got a bit dirty or be used as a dog bed. I wasn’t prepared for the comments. I read the first 2 disparaging comments and quickly decided to keep my psychology intact by reading no more. I even had 3 people PM me with rude comments. The interesting thing for me out of this exercise is that people see a post, they are not interested in the item yet they feel compelled to post not nice things. Personally, I may see something that I wouldn’t go for, but I wouldn’t comment against. In this instance the saying that comes to mind is “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure”. I see a lot of similarities in what has happened with this Facebook post to what happens on Hotcopper. The thing it reminds me of is the book The Lord of the Flies. It’s all psychology and I’ve been told that the most important part of trading is psychology. The psychology of what is written online can be detrimental and if so, should be stayed away from. The psychology between you and a share purchase is the important one to master. And. On a side note. IOU being a financial stock, it wouldn’t be out of the realms of possibility for it to issue dividends one day if it does reasonably well. At these prices, imagine what a 5 cent dividend does. 33% per year. That would make me happy. I’m patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $34.70K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70411 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 182094 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 1464200
Last updated 14.30pm 21/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.