OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

It's not always about weak hands though. If sentiment towards...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    It's not always about weak hands though. If sentiment towards the company is shot, which in my opinion it is given that more and more people are expressing their dissatisfaction with the company and or management, then I believe the only cure is better public relations. While I'm comfortable with my investment there's clearly a larger portion of the market that is not happy with the opportunity presented. We can sit here and discuss all the positives about the company but in the end, the leaders of the business need to provide incentive to investors.

@mondyinvest for example is a fair and level headed person and has commented on both the positive and negative aspects of the investment opportunity. The choice was still made to divest because the opportunity was not clearly promoted.

I've posted plenty of individual research that I've conducted which makes me comfortable however the information should be provided in the way the market wants it. As much as that annoys me to say because I think there's more than enough to go on but in reality it's like selling bottled water in a dirty brown coloured bottle, it doesn't look clean and therefore not desirable to customers. You put the same product in a clear or blue bottle and it will sell better. Sometimes it is about the packaging. Just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $191.1K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 319443 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 351779 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.