OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-27535

1. 8,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    On the contrary, the management has provided very little detail of the reasoning in decision making, they've also failed to celebrate the wins they've had on the way, the expectation of holders is that they share both the up and down sides, not be held to account for losses through poor quality data which l feel is partly the issue the SP sits where it is.. Many have backed thier positions by averaging down, but many aren't in the position to continue when it's not supported and more than plenty have exited.
    The management are doing well in terms of growth but not sharing doesn't assist in attracting new blood.
    Most LT holders having to continually research on "off chances" to value the company. ( Personally, without continued research ld prob be out)
    Yes, there is more than enough to like about the direction and where it could venture to, the next 4c should provide long awaited guidance, just 2 to 3 weeks from now. A new roadmap ( promised) will help.
    Bring it on, but bring on the power of exposure as we had 12 to 18 months ago, since the CS push they've closed shop, it needs to be more transparent as many have stated.
    I still don't understand whatever happened to Razer and many of the merchants with great outlet numbers not being promoted to investors like most other companies in this space do.
    Yes, l still believe it's a great growth story and still when possible trying to build a better position, but it's a difficult hold if relying on the data in isolation.
    I hope to see a change in sentiment and that sector rotation, l assume when numbers appear during this coming round of half year reporting gets in full swing, which starts next week.
    All good despite the SP.
    Stig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17553344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.