OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

I've personally had experience working with a development team...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I've personally had experience working with a development team in India when I was trying to outsource some of the work for my business and it was a horrible experience. It wasn't isolated to one dev team either. I tried a few. I also paid pretty good money and interviewed them. They just lacked the ability to problem solve at the level I was expecting for what I paid. For basic work they were great but any out of the box thinking was out of the question.

I've also worked with a few startups from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane that have great talent and as you say, the good ones don't stick around long. It's actually very disruptive when strong talent leaves a company. They leave a void that is hard to fill.

For instance I was doing some custom integration work with an ecommerce platform with someone from Z1P and I did a few zoom meetings with them to get platform approval. After two months had passed the person I was working with moved on. I had to go over the whole process again with someone new. Very frustrating and time consuming. Tech talent is constantly poached.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.