OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

That's a great question and the shift has come because of the...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    That's a great question and the shift has come because of the accessibility of share trading. Anyone can go and sign up for an account. There are plenty of novice investors that haven't really spent time learning the fundamentals of the market. They buy and sell on the word of a friend or what they read on social media. It's the age of the retail investor. As we see a shift to value investing I don't really see it changing too much unless there's a crash and the retail are wiped out and there's less buying power. It used to be that retail only had a small percentage each of market power, now it's a very different game.

Investment firms are spending lots of money on AI tools to monitor social media using sentiment analysis. When they have a high probability of hype they are able to move in for the trade. In my opinion this is exactly what CS did last year across BNPL small caps. They picked them off one by one as social media trends shifted. We'll see much more of it I reckon. I'm working on my own tools that do the same thing... biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $191.1K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141743 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 351779 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.