OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Hey kev what's your thoughts on everything honestly? Why do you...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hey kev what's your thoughts on everything honestly? Why do you think the goal posts have shifted ? Do you think that with the digital world changing so quickly that has forced the board to react and change plans quick, which is maybe making them look unorganised to an extent ?

I know the current board have let us down with their piss poor communication skills but do you think with Aaron's connections and resume along with kok long and the rest of the board they still have what it takes to pull this altogether ?

This one is pure speculation but are you not at all thinking that the lack of comms, the big increase in staff numbers and numerous other things could be leaning towards a bigger picture ? I have no idea what that might be but interested to know if your thinking the same ?

maybe I have stars in my eyes because I'm holding but I just look at everything and no doubt there are negatives, an app that doesn't seem to be up to scratch, management that are terrible at communicating, seemingly simple partnerships that take forever to integrate plus other things. But then you look at the positives like the experience and connections our board have, a home grown Malaysian company, good numbers all round since their launch and many other things and it still seems to me that the pros still outweigh the cons albeit just.

really hoping I can get some feedback from you and even ryzie about all of the above. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.104K 276.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2839912 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7032552 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.