OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-28954

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    This stock will continue to test resistance levels for a while longer.

If you run your daily chart back to the period of Nov-Jan of 2021 you will notice this has become the new trading range.

The enormous gap up in Feb 21 was highly charged with speculation and punched through all ceilings. This range had to be tested. Like it or not.

Place a stock watch on some of the mining stocks trading at silly levels today and monitor them over the next twelve months as they attempt to prove their resource. Look for the holes, find support and be patient. If you stay out long enough you'll find what would have been your negative view as a holder on the way down becomes a positive view as you look to enter.

One of my favorite trading stocks for the past three years has been DEG. This week it did a great job of trying to fill a tailing gap at $1.05 and even on good assays returned yesterday, failed to find it's legs.

Now have a look back at their chart over the first two weeks of March 21. In my opinion that trading range in the low to mid 80's will be tested.

That's a drop in share price of over 30%. Will it happen. As a holder you would be praying NO. As someone looking to enter i would be saying yes.

Will they drop news shortly ? Probably. Are they years of mining ? Yes. And they will continue to be traded.

As will IOU until they find their feet and announcements become solid foundations rather than a companys aspirations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17553344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.