OVT 11.1% 0.8¢ ovanti limited

Interesting article on the boost consortium application that is...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Interesting article on the boost consortium application that is considered one of the favourites to be granted one of the five digital banking licences. I'm very keen to work out if and how Boost plan on incorporating iSentric, IOU, and IDSB into a possible future bank. We know iSentric, IOU, and IDSB are well connected within Malaysia and have deep connections within the financial sector. Surely RHB (partner bank of IDSB) would want incorporate as many of their partner business together to create economies of scale and help grow the bank with proven business models instead of keeping them operating separately. We are starting to see from Afterpay and ZIP, the days of an exclusive BNPL business model are numbered and the future of these businesses is to offer other financial services and essentially become a bank.

I feel the communication from IOU has been intentionally vague for a reason with important issues like warehouse funding, expansion beyond Malaysia and the whole IDSB deal as a whole. I do believe something is cooking behind the scenes, however these are just my thoughts and happy to create a dialogue on the topic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $95.87K 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1162531 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2258000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.