OVT 12.5% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

It is deafening in some ways but the speculation is there for a...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    It is deafening in some ways but the speculation is there for a reason there is a lot of potential that IOU has. I think the first step to realizing it is separating MYIOU from IOUPAY.

If you were to venture down the rabbit hole of the DBL & their requirements/preferences. It does align extremely well with what IOUPAY has to offer. Security and trust were emphasized at the time of the DBL applications as well as the importance of targeting the unserved and underserved. Malaysian's in general do not have a great track record for securing their financial information and this has notably been compromised at a level higher then the global average. Not just that but in return they expect that the banking institutes should bear most of the responsibility for this. So you can see why it was stated that SECURITY and TRUST were imperative. Brand is everything. Add to that the amount of times we have heard the business discuss their targeting of the unserved and underserved.

Now in terms of building trust, for instance the IDSB acquisition although it may not have been every shareholders dream it definitely is a major tick to building a strong business portfolio and the interaction with government based entities is always going to be looked at favorably. Let alone the AG code license (1 of 2 available total) which isn't held by any retail trading bank.

Then if you look at what they already have in place in terms of security it is phenomenal and it has been there in plain site to see since before the applications were closed. Their mobile banking facilities are already top tier and has been stated many times in these forums adding to that the snippets of news that suggested they were upgrading facilities, increasing staff and ensuring more robust infrastructure. You cant help but join dots....

But as I have said I am not even taking that into account. I have really held back and it's already a bloody essay, I hate to encourage idle speculation and they have given no indication they are going for it but you can see why some get excited. I am just here for the BNPL which I think is ticking along nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $514 116K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 847424 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6993529 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.